Consulting with the team of experts at Oyster allows me to provide clients with peace of mind and time to focus on what is important to their business.
Jessica Hamby is an experienced senior executive with expertise in Investment Advisor Business Development and has experience providing Compliance, Operations and Project Management support. Prior to joining Oyster, Jessica served as Managing Partner for Highland Partners Financial Services, an independent financial advisor partnership. She has Compliance Consulting, Operational Support and Project Management experience.
- Handled all levels of business development including corporate filings, business licensing, payroll, human resources, recruiting, onboarding of associates, supervision, accounting, coordinating IT services and procuring technology
- Coordinated and assisted with the transfer of client accounts and financial products, provided assistance and troubleshooting for financial advisors, opened and updated client accounts at Broker-Dealer
- Provided Operational support to many Financial Advisors and Clients including entering trades, moving funds, updating accounts, and troubleshooting problems
- Managed multiple projects including the conversions of bank-based investment groups and implementing and training for new systems
- Created and implemented supervisory procedures and compliance reports
- Responded to regulatory inquiries, conducted internal investigations and performed forensic account analysis
- Directly supervised financial advisors
- Conducted branch audits and managed regulatory audits
- Managing Partner- Highland Partners Financial Services
- Compliance Consultant- Capitol Securities Management
- Operations Specialist & Project Manager- BI Investments
- Regulatory Paralegal- Wachovia Securities
- Compliance Officer- Anderson & Strudwick