Information Security Review
Technology has become a vital component of the financial world. Mitigating the risk of a breach, whether by cyber criminals, or careless employees is critical to keeping your firm and your clients safe.
Oyster can perform a comprehensive information security review including:
- Formal risk assessments
- Systems management and supervisory responsibilities
- Access controls procedures and process documentation
- Physical and data security policies, procedures and practices
- Internal and external user monitoring
- Procedures for change control, release management and implementation of ongoing enhancements
- Vendor due diligence
- Disaster Recovery, Data Recovery and Business Continuity Management
- IT program for managing application security, external/internal penetration and vulnerability assessments
- Business and technology incident response protocol and procedures
The Oyster Difference:
Oyster has the background and perspective to help you build the information security program that is right for your firm. We are the right partner to help you bridge the gap where business and technology meet, ensuring that you have the resources to understand the threats and the ability to protect yourself.