Extraordinary value and efficiency is what you get with an engagement with Oyster Consulting's proven industry experts. We've been in your chairs, know your challenges first-hand, and have the ability to craft customized solutions to resolve them.
Jeff Wilk started his career as an Advisor and has a strong track record of executive success in strategic planning and execution, business assessment, transformation and growth. Jeff’s C-Suite expertise has enabled him to deliver measurable, double-digit P&L, Sales, and ROI results within entrepreneurial and enterprise sized organizations. He also has hands-on success in varied business cycles, leading cross-functional teams to solve the most challenging problems. Jeff was directly accountable for several mergers/acquisitions, product and digital platform transformations, patent-pending products, and operating model RFPs and overhauls, including delivering the industry’s first “Robo” platform.
- Set strategic plan for a Top 5 financial services organization comprised of four retail broker-dealers and RIA’s, serving five distribution channels. Plan included leading the RIA and broker-dealer’s overall Wealth Management Platforms across Product, Digital Platforms, Sales, Marketing, and Training, in support of 10,000 Advisors, Hybrid RIA’s, and 600+ third party product providers, comprising $100 Billion in Client AUM/AUA
- Accountable for the simultaneous conversion of Clearing Firms, Wealth Management Platforms, Data Aggregation systems, Investor and Client Consolidated Dashboards, selective operational outsourcing, and the sun-setting of seven legacy technology platforms/methods along with the adoption of new FinTech digital technologies
- Responsible for the strategic direction and integrity of the $100 billion broad based product portfolio comprised of proprietary and third-party Investment, Advisory, and Variable Insurance products
- Led a team of high-profile executives to formulate a Patent Pending and industry-watched first to market Investment Advisory solution for the Mass Affluent Market (the industry’s first generation Robo Advisor)
- Designed a Best-in-Class Horizontal Entitlement approach (Common Platform) across six vertical distribution channels resulting in greater efficiency in the home office, an increase in Advisor satisfaction, and reduced risk
- Led strategic initiatives to increase Advisor retention/recruiting through crafting simplified holistic solutions for complex investor needs and to design and deploy multiple marketing and public relations campaigns, Goals-Based Wealth Management strategies, Advisor/Client dashboards, and data aggregation platform capabilities
- Designed and Implemented key Marketing and Investment Strategies including ESG specific programs, product platforms, and initiatives
- Executive Consultant , CEO and Co-Founder, Copernicus Solutions, LLC
- Head of Strategic Transformation & US Retail Wealth Management, MetLife Securities/MetLife Broker-Dealer Group, a MetLife affiliate
- Head of US Retail Product Management, Chief Marketing Officer, VP, & Member of MetLife Securities Board of Directors, Asst V.P. & National Sales Director–Investment & Advisory
- Products, Director of Marketing, Manager Marketing & Communications, Mutual Funds & Annuities, MetLife Securities/MetLife Broker-Dealer Group, a MetLife affiliate
- Director of Marketing, BlackRock, (State Street Research & Management Co.)