I enjoy leveraging my experience and collaborating with the Oyster team to provide the support our clients need.
Olga Rip is an accomplished financial executive and leader with extensive experience in the self-clearing and introducing broker-dealer industry. Olga’s experience includes management of regulatory reporting, regulatory financial examinations, 15c3-1 net capital compliance, 15c3-3 reserve computations, overseeing annual audit and preparation of audited financial statements. Prior to working at Oyster, Olga served as FINOP, CFO and Treasurer for Truist Investment Services, Inc. & Truist Advisory Services, Inc., and as FINOP for BB&T Securities, LLC.
- Led the internal and external reporting function, including the design, preparation, and completion of audited financial statements
- Managed reporting process to regulatory agencies, subsidiary-to-parent reporting, and internal management reporting
- Served as a primary contact for inquiries from regulatory bodies, parent, and other external entities
- Acted as the main contact for periodic regulatory financial examinations
- Managed reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Analyzed and implemented new regulatory reporting requirements
- Owned financial reporting calendars to guide financial close process to meet deadlines
- Managed setup and maintenance of the general ledger and functioning as the Accounting department’s technology coordinator, supporting financial systems and departmental software needs
- Functioned as a key member of the Accounting team to complete month end closing processes and account reconciliations
- Implemented process enhancements, including daily capital monitoring, consolidation of reporting tasks, automation of manual processes, and documentation of policies and procedures for the regulatory reporting group
- Actively participated in large-scale projects including mergers, consolidations, and general ledger upgrades
- CFO & Treasurer – Truist Investment Services, Inc., and Truist Advisory Services , Inc.
- FINOP – Truist Investment Services, Inc. (formerly BB&T Securities, LLC), and Truist Advisory Services , Inc.
- Vice President – Truist Investment Services, Inc. (formerly BB&T Securities, LLC), and Truist Advisory Services , Inc.