Our clients enjoy a deep bench of industry professionals, collaborating well to provide thoughtful, common-sense solutions.
Frank Childress is an engaged and respected Financial Services professional with over 35 years of industry experience. Frank has extensive expertise in Equity and Fixed Income Trading, Equity Market Structure, and Capital Markets Products for retail distribution. Prior to working with Oyster, Frank was Managing Director – Capital Markets Trading, for Wells Fargo Advisors, with responsibility for equities, options, and futures trading, supporting retail advisors. As Director of NASDAQ Trading for A.G. Edwards, Inc, Frank Managed Nasdaq Trading Desk including agency and market making platforms for both retail and institutional clients.
- Managed team of 60 trading professionals responsible for the trading and execution of equities, options, and futures for retail brokerage platform with 14,000 financial advisors, 60 correspondent clearing firms, managed account execution, and online brokerage
- Managed the Capital Markets Services Group responsible for the commitment committee process and distribution of all capital markets products to the retail platform (IPOs, Follow Ons, Structured Products, Market Linked Investments, Closed End Funds, Alternative Products).
- Chairman of the firm’s Best Execution Committee overseeing execution platform and processes for achieving industry leading execution quality for clients for fixed income, equities, and options.
- Senior leader, representing trading, in the successful integration of two leading “Regional” broker-dealers to become the third largest, bank affiliated retail wirehouse.
- Managing Director – Capital Markets Trading, Equity Services | Capital Markets Services, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Director of Nasdaq Trading, A.G. Edwards, Inc
- Taxable Fixed Income Manager and Trader, A.G. Edwards, Inc