Cindy has 30 years of industry experience in project management, Advisor recruiting and re-engineering business processes. Prior to joining Oyster, Cindy provided leadership to the financial advisor conversion/recruiting efforts at a regional level for Wells Fargo Advisors, across the Private Client Group (PCG), Wealth Brokerage Services (WBS), and Financial Network (FiNet) channels. She has successfully managed all aspects of opening offices in major markets, including strategic planning, resource planning, workforce training, interior office design and outfitting.
- Facilitates process improvements that result in increased user satisfaction, expedient regulatory review and compliance
- Manages all aspects of opening offices in major markets, including strategic planning, resource planning, workforce training, interior office design and outfitting
- Develops marketing campaign materials
- Provides Financial Advisor recruitment guidance
- Provides leadership training
- Develops recruiting strategies and works to enhance lead and pipeline management
- Manages all aspects related to brokerage forms production, revision, delivery, regulatory records retention and storage processes, corporate business partner relationship management, and annual client mailings.
- Managed the development and centralization of processes directly related to expanding a regional firm’s national growth; centralized processes allowed the firm to benefit from staff efficiencies, created subject matter experts in key functional areas of the firm, and streamlined communication processes.
- Vice President, Regional Business Consultant, Internal Recruiter, Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, St, Louis, MO
- Vice President, Sr. Project Manager, Wachovia Securities, LLC, Richmond, VA
- Vice President, Manager, Enterprise Corporate Services, Wachovia Securities, LLC, Richmond, VA
- Vice President, Merger Relationship Manager, Wachovia Securities, LLC, Richmond, VA
- Vice President, Manager, National Corporate Expansion, Wachovia Securities, LLC, Richmond, VA
- Manager, Firm Marketing, Wheat First Securities, Richmond, VA
Education, Accolades and Industry Commitments
- M.M., University of Phoenix Online (while working full-time)
- B.S., Mass Communications, Virginia Commonwealth University
- FINRA Licenses – 7, 63
- Professional Project Management courses