David Altschul is a seasoned COO and senior Corporate Executive with over 25 years of Financial Services industry experience developing solutions for operational efficiency through organization-wide digital transformation. David has deep experience conducting onsite implementations designed to deliver measurable, sustainable improvements that create new revenue streams, resource uses, vendor and partner management, and expense, risk, and cyber-security controls. In addition to operational improvements, David also has expertise in Business Development, Relationship Management, Partnership cultivation, and Sales.
- Delivered the full suite of capabilities to the largest relationships across all segments and regions, while providing key account relationship management and full-scale consulting reviews on broker-dealer operational efficiencies.
- Contributed to developing and implementing long-term strategic objectives, shaping external partnerships and alliances and creating firm’s response to the increasingly dynamic financial services ecosystem
- Shaped and guided the future growth and development of financial services firm by leading the creation, implementation and oversight of the firm’s systems, processes, workflows, and procedures
- Assists clients with Business Development strategies, including developing and growing relationships with new and existing customers to exceed assigned revenue targets
- Developed client-driven, cross-solution-based approaches, including digital advice implementations, to support long-term, repeatable revenue goals
- Oversaw the design, enhancement, implementation, reporting, and oversight of a financial services firm’s financials, human resources, and compliance, as well as oversaw the firm’s digital advice channel and digital transformation
- Implemented effective succession planning, people management, development, recruitment, and retention strategies
- Managed primary strategic partner relationships for a Broker-dealer and corporate RIA
- President ̶ AFC-Solutions, LLC
- Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer ̶ Foothill Securities, Inc.
- Vice President, Global Client Relations ̶ Pershing, LLC, A Division of BNY Mellon
Education, Accolades and Affiliations
- State University of New York – College at Old Westbury, Old Westbury, NY
- Member of the Board of Directors – First Generation Investment Group, LLC – 2004 to 2015
- Former Member & Host – Toastmasters International, Fighting 49ers Chapter, San Francisco, CA
- Take Advantage of Today’s Technology Reset – Oyster Blog, August 10, 2021
- Digital Strategy – Modern Chess for Financial Services Firms – Oyster Stew Podcast, May 12, 2021