Cody Davis has worked in the financial services industry focusing primarily on financial planning. He has expert level knowledge of financial planning software and has deep experience in building, updating, integrating and transitioning financial plans. He also has expertise in software selection and advisor mentoring. Prior to joining the team at Oyster Consulting he served as a member of the Advanced Planning Team at Envestnet MoneyGuide. Additionally, he spent time at BB&T Scott and Stringfellow working on performance reporting, trading systems and billing on fee based advisory products.
- Assists advisors and firms in creating, updating, and transitioning financial plans
- Establishes integrations between software systems and links information to financial plans
- Works with firms during financial planning software selection process
- Experienced in performance reporting on managed accounts
- Expertise with Fiserv’s APL system and Beta Thompson
- Advanced Planning Team Financial Software Support, Pietech/Envestnet
- Fee-Based Product Associate for Performance Reporting, BB&T Scott and Stringfellow
- Primary Contact for APL Trading System, BB&T Scott and Stringfellow
- Product Specialist for Billing, BB&T Scott and Stringfellow
Education, Accolades and Affiliations
- B.S., Mass Communications, Minor in General Business, Virginia Commonwealth University
- FPQP, College for Financial Planning
- While at Envestnet MoneyGuide was a member of an award-winning support group working on the Advanced Planning Team. The team won the Silver Stevie Award two years in a row for exceptional customer service.