Andrew is the Controller for Oyster Consulting LLC and joined the staff in 2020. He is a Certified Public Accountant who worked in private and public accounting. He supports the firm by managing the corporate accounting systems including financial statement preparation, time and expense systems, client invoicing and payroll. Prior to joining Oyster Consulting, Andrew’s industry experience included real estate, distribution and construction companies. His accomplishments include designing, implementing, and monitoring processes for operational programs and financial reporting.
- Payroll and benefit administration
- General Ledger
- Business process improvement
- Financial Statement compilation
- Property Accountant, Collier’s International
- Senior Accountant, McKesson
- Staff Auditor, JKKR, P.C.
- Staff Accountant, Hurricane Fence Company
Education, Accolades & Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Virginia
- Post-baccalaureate Certificate in Accounting, Virginia Commonwealth University
- B.A., Business Administration, Seattle University