A simple mistake or missing data element on a client account can cause frustrating delays for the client and risk to your firm. It is vital to create a consistent client experience that captures the information you need in an efficient and effective manner. A thoughtfully implemented and automated New Account Opening (NAO) system can streamline the NAO process, reduce staffing cost, speed turn-around time from client signature to investing and reduce risk.
Oyster Consulting has the industry experience and technical expertise to bridge the gap between business and technology to successfully deploy NAO systems.
Oyster’s NAO implementation services include:
Business & Technology Expertise
- Knowledge of industry best practices & strategies for gaining adoption
- Understanding what’s important to the clients, business users and management
- Coordinating communication between business and IT
- Understanding data requirements, business risk and value
- Vendor relationship management and contract negotiation
- Timelines & scheduled tasks
- Task & resource management
- Defect & change request tracking
- Prioritization & alternate solutions to keep project on-track
- Visual, hands-on, and written descriptive user guides
- Live and web-based training
- Quick-start guides and supplemental documents
- Hands-on, personalized one-on-one mentoring
Available Support Tools
Project Tracking Tool: Implementation-specific tasks with timelines, deliverables, defect tracking, etc.
Using a phased approach, customizable project plans, a library of training materials and powerful support tools, Oyster will limit the surprises, confusion and frustration associated with implementing and upgrading an enterprise wide system. From contract negotiation to deployment, Oyster will provide expertise necessary to ensure your vendors, IT team, and business owners are effectively communicating and working together to executive a successful implementation.