- This event has passed.
Nikki Brinkerhoff Attends SIFMA Diversity & Inclusion Conference
May 21, 2019 - May 22, 2019
Oyster Associate Director Nikki Brinkerhoff will be attending the SIFMA Diversity & Inclusion Conference in New York.
SIFMA’s Diversity & Inclusion Conference brings together business executives, human resource professionals and diversity practitioners to explore how we can promote diversity, inclusion and parity to shape our workforce and serve our clients. Learn the latest strategies and practices and find out how you can nurture a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn and explore from top CEO’s, regulators and other industry leaders on a variety of topics including:
- The role diversity plays in serving clients
- Examining challenges, solutions and opportunities to shape a better workforce
- Ensuring successful delivery of diversity & inclusion strategies
Nikki has over 20 years of expertise in Financial Services including the technology and operational controls required to achieve compliance and service delivery strategy. She has extensive experience in Retail and Institutional broker-dealers, Dual registrant BD/RIA, investment banking, bank holding companies and international registration for U.S. firms. In addition to her senior roles with FTB Advisors and Regions Bank, she has been an active participant in industry compliance and operations associations and committees including SIFMA, BISA, IIA and ISACA. Nikki’s experience in sourcing, designing and implementing technology to achieve operational excellence, improve customer experience, enhance service delivery and address regulatory findings includes specific solutions in:
- Broker-Dealer/RIA/Trust compliance, middle and back office operations and fully virtual client onboarding
- Integration of Broker-Dealer/RIA operations with National Banks, Custody and Clearing vendors, Affiliate data sharing
- AML surveillance, Red Flag Rules, HIPAA, investigation (case) management, PCI and privacy operations
- Automated Regulation change management and risk reporting
- Incentive Compensation, Conflict and trading away monitoring systems
- Cybersecurity, systems change management and governance, risk and compliance