Webinar Recording Available: GDPR – Are You Protecting Your Clients’ Data?
On April 10, 2018 Oyster Consulting hosted a webinar discussing the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), designed to protect the rights and data of European Union citizens, that takes effect May 25, 2018. This regulation is applicable, regardless of who holds the data or where that data is being held.
Topics discussed included:
- The GDPR and Who is Affected
- Protections & Data Breaches
- Mass Marketing
- What Firms Should Be Doing Now
For more information about the GDPR
download our GDPR-related blogs or view the webinar:
GDPR: Impacts on American Firms without EU Clients
GDPR – Do You Know Your EU Clients and Are You Ready to Protect Their Data?
Oyster can assist your firm in becoming GDPR-compliant by:
- performing an assessment and gap analysis of your policies and procedures, controls, cybersecurity and technology;
- assisting with communications plans and third party due diligence;
- serving as outsourced Data Protection Officer (DPO); and,
- developing testing procedures, risk assessments, and staff training.